[ale] SUSE package manager and install empathy

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 22:34:13 EST 2011

Seriously Red Hat 6.0. Dude, that was 10 years ago, if RPM suck,
Enterprise Companies would use it. Yum has make it some much better,
try Fedora. In fact my only issue with them is they are starting to
dumd down the distro to be more popular for others. Both with openSUSE
and Fedora you can do upgrade to the next version. It works out
everything for you. Just like Ubuntu.

Chuck