[ale] Slightly OT:Continuing saga of Gigabyte and Linux

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 14:53:40 EST 2011

Have you done the "ram dance". swap out ram until it fails or works.
Also have you run memtest+ (64-bit version)?

If the system really ran OK with a 32 bit OS and them puked with a 64,
that indicates issues with the CPU or the RAM or the buss joining them

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 2:41 PM, Scott Castaline <skotchman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Somehow I'm starting to feel like I'm playing the lead role in a movie
> like "Pee Wee Herman's Great Adventure". Here is my latest update to
> their support and I just received their reply;

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.