[ale] Brave New World of IPv6 pixieo - torrent up at LinuxTracker

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Wed Feb 9 14:23:34 EST 2011

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 12:17 -0500, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 11:37 -0500, arxaaron wrote:
> > Forgot to acknowledge that a couple of generous ALE folks
> > have also mirrored the files for http download at their sites:
> >
> > Jerald's mirror:
> > <http://questy.org/ale/>
> >
> > Pat's Mirror:
> > <http://patshead.com/ale/>

> Hey, where's mine?  :-P

I might as well say too that I have one up as well.  Please use the
torrent FIRST, if you can.  But I also have it available here:

http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/2011/Warfield-ipv6_at_ale-20110121-640.mp4

And, yes, I realized I just made mine easier to get to by providing the
full URL and making it just one click away.  Please don't clobber my
bandwidth.  That's in the same directory as the slides, as I posted in
another thread.

http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/2011/IPv6-BNW-ALE-2011.odp
http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/2011/IPv6-BNW-ALE-2011.pdf
http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/2011/IPv6-BNW-ALE-2011.ppt

> That said, everyone: use the torrent.  I have two systems on two
> networks that are seeding; one on my home network, and the other on a
> Linode server.  And of course, if you use BitTorrent to download it,
> seed for everyone else.
>
> I seriously, seriously love BitTorrent and how it makes distribution of
> content so much easier (and faster!).
>
> 	--- Mike

Mike