[ale] [OT] clam av for windows

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Tue Feb 8 13:44:06 EST 2011

It is possible to nail down the security of IE using the trusted sites
and security levels in the options screen. You can prevent it from
running any scripts on any sites you haven't approved. Adding new sites
to the list when they don't work is a bother. Using Noscript with
Firefox is much easier. If you want the procedures to nail down IE,
contact me and I'll be glad to share. I don't use IE any more except for
very rare sites that don't work with Firefox.

Ron