[ale] The latest from Gigabyte

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Feb 7 22:21:04 EST 2011

On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 22:12 -0500, Scott Castaline wrote:
> Downloaded and burned, I'll check it out later. Thanks for link, I'll
> let you know if I get any answers with this.

You will not see much praise come out of my mouth for Windoze but I
truly like that boot CD.  I sold a few PC's I cleaned out and used that
CD with drivexml to create a restore after I did the Windows XP load.
Since these computers were identical I copied the restore files to my
Linux desktop and the 2nd PC took no time to restore to over the
network.

The CD has some good drive test tools and I think it will even do a
destructive type test (write and read).

Good luck.

Chris