[ale] mythtv capture card issues

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 15:19:39 EST 2011

I have Mythubuntu 10.10 on this box.  I have dedicated this machine entirely
as a backend (aka the primary backend).

I have the Hauppauge PVR 150 analog card on this machine.  I even installed
the IVTV-utils package from ubuntu but this PVR 150 card does not get
recognized.

I can proceed to do other things but first I want this tuner card to get
recognized so I can start connecting my set top box via the Svideo connector
and also record OTA channels.

I would like to  make this card recognizable.

Is there any MYTH fest around the corner ?

You guys think that if I bring this box to the ITT place on Feb 19th it
might help

Regards,

-Narahari