[ale] Brocade 3200 + FC adapters for sale

Matty matty91 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 09:28:14 EST 2011

I purchased a Brocade 3200 as well as several adapters and cables last
year to help me get my Brocade CFP and VMWare VCP certifications. Now
that I've passed my tests, I'm looking to sell this gear and pick up
something new to play with. ;) Before I stick it up on eBay, I figured
I would offer it up to my fellow geeks. Here is what comes in the SAN
kit:

1 operational and 100% functional Brocade Silkworm 3200 8-port switch
8 SFPs
Power cable
6 LC-to-LC fibre cables
2 Qlogic 2460 dual port FC adapters
1 Emulex LP9002 dual port FC adapter

Since SAN storage is expensive, I installed OpenSolaris on an old PC
and used that for my FC target:

http://prefetch.net/blog/index.php/2009/05/11/turning-an-opensolaris-host-into-a-fibre-channel-storage-array/

 Everything works flawlessly, and I'm looking to get $150 for all of
the pieces. If you want a non IP-based SAN at home, here is your
chance. ;)

- Ryan
--
http://prefetch.net