[ale] HELP, need to setup wireless access point!

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Feb 4 20:44:44 EST 2011

On 02/04/2011 05:31 PM, Ron Frazier wrote:
> Even granting the validity of the points you've raised, which I do, I
> don't see the NECESSITY (not possibility) of using anything other than
> a simple daisy chain approach in a home office network.  Also, most
> home routers don't provide the level of configuration necessary for
> more complex network setups.

I don't know about more COMPLEX, but more QUANTITY I would have just
bought a hub.. I think I have an old 20 port hub downstairs.. probably
only 10Mb though. and I surely don't NEED it. I really only need 3 wired
ports for my 2 desktops & the one for the wireless router.. all printers
are either wireless or USB.

--
Paul Cartwright