[ale] init problem after dist-upgrade

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 08:45:20 EST 2011

Thank You all for the help.

Chuck Peter's solution worked.  I mounted the drive thru livecd, then put
that forcefsck file on the root partition and rebooted the box
and machine came back.  I did that again once it came back (aka putting the
forcefsck file) to make sure it checks again.

Now the machine is working back.

Thank You all again for the time and help.

Any Mythinstall fests planned anytime soon ?

-Narahari