[ale] 26G to backup

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:38:10 EST 2011

One solution for mail is to use Evolution. It mangles and loses e-mail
so you can trim down that directory!

On a more serious note, can you sort your mail into sub-directories and
then backup the main stuff on one dvd and the rest on another? That
would give you some room for growth, too.

The other main thing that comes to mind, that would be much easier,
would be two of those external drives. Just have them mirrored so that
if one dies you can use the other one.

I don't have the best solution but am thinking through it. My wife is a
photographer and I have to work on 1/2 TB.

Leam