[ale] godaddy for DNS

John Heim john at johnheim.net
Fri Dec 30 15:32:47 EST 2011

Yes, that's why I registered iavit.org at godaddy.  I'm President of the
group. The guy who is VP and CTO wasn't too happy with me. I didn't ask him
first which was a huge mistake.  It was just a blonde moment for me.

Well, anyway, I got most of it working. So you can now point a browser to
www.iavit.org and wiki.iavit.org. Lists.iavit.org also works but I still

I'd be interested in comments/suggestions on the web site, etc.