[ale] godaddy for DNS

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 01:34:40 EST 2011

On 2011/12/29, at 13:22 , Andrew Sledge wrote:

> GoDaddy recently retracted their support for the bill.
>
> http://www.godaddy.com/newscenter/release-view.aspx?news_item_id=380
>
>> Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 11:35:54 -0500
>> From: Pete Hardie <pete.hardie at gmail.com>
>> Subject: Re: [ale] godaddy for DNS
>> To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts <ale at ale.org>
>>
>> You might be expeiencing difficulty because of the recent exodus from
>> GoDaddy due to their support for SOPA.
>>

> --
> Andrew Sledge

GagDaddy's "reversal" is too little, too late in my view.  That they
would have
backed that kind of freedom killing, internet destroying legislation
at any point
is reason enough to dump them for good.

I still have one old domain record with GagDaddy. I plan to move it
before Jan. 15th:
<https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/12/moveyourdomain-protest-internet-blacklist-bills

peace
aaron