[ale] Offsite storage

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Thu Dec 29 19:49:47 EST 2011

On 12/29/2011 06:34 PM, Chris Fowler wrote:
> I am in need of a place to store some of my stuff.   I'm looking for per
> GB pricing and WebDAV support.
>
> I found pennybackup at 8.9c/GB, but they use Asigra and that required
> Windows :(
>
> Any leads?
>
> Chris

	Not that I'm endorsing it but Asigra's client is Java based and there
is a Linux client. I know because I've been forced to work with it
before and wouldn't use it unless I had any other choice.

	Personally I use ExaVault and Amazon S3 for off-site storage needs. Not
sure how much storage space you're estimating and I don't bother with
WebDAV so can't speak to that as I find it a security nightmare.