[ale] In praise of MicroSoft

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Tue Dec 27 15:21:50 EST 2011

If you make a living with your gut up against a keyboard,
google "buckling spring."  That will get you to sources for replicas of
the original IBM computer keyboard that was lifted directly from the old
Selectric typewriters.  Fandamtastic touch. Just don't drop it on your
foot.  These days available with  usb plug and with/without the "click."
You don't want the click if you work in a cube farm; it will drive your
neighbors nutz in short order.

Sean,
who is now on his second one. The first one died after nearly 20 years of
daily use.