[ale] Question

Michael mmillard1 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 26 19:01:58 EST 2011

Many times it's an HR person who is posting the opening and not an actual IT Manager.  My advice would be to apply for the jobs you want and share with them honestly what your skills are.  The company may have ore than one Job available.  They may simply decide to give you a chance.

Others may disagree but it never hurts to try.

Sent from michael's iPad