[ale] android tables

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Mon Dec 19 16:10:01 EST 2011

I have an 10" Archos but haven't been real thrilled with it.  From the
factory it was a coaster (too small to be a brick!)...crashed w/i an
hour of use.  They said it had to be RMA'd for repair but I finally was
able to flash it.  New update runs like a champ.  Bought it from
Tigerdirect for $180ish as a Mother's Day present.....RinL