[ale] More Key Signing Followup

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 11:25:37 EST 2011

On 2011/12/17, at 10:41 , George Allen wrote:

> Here's the keyring I have as of this morning, as shown by:
> gpg --list-sigs | sig2dot | circo -Tsvg > keys.svg

> At a glance, it looks like Aaron and Kirsa are the ones missing
> signatures.
> --George

Aaron here...

Glance again.   I've signed everyone's keys with my 2009 key.
My new "stronger" key is out of service for signing until I crack
the pass phrase phat phinger problem.

To the best of my knowledge I properly uploaded to the key
ring as well, though their page acted a little funny when I
did the send.  I'll repeat that step to make sure it took.

peace
aaron