[ale] access denied error

mike barnes mdb3624 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:44:39 EST 2011

First, question,  we thought the same thing so, we used the IP address and
still had the same issue.

The administrator then went to his machine and was able to log into the
box. He then was able to set up an account for me which is now working.

He was not able to explain though why, he could only use the login/password
on his machine.

Thanks
Mike