[ale] Followup to keysigning party.

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon Dec 12 23:46:31 EST 2011

On Mon, 2011-12-12 at 20:31 -0500, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
> 	Just inquiring if people are still working on signing and sending out
> keys as I've still only received signatures from 4 people plus 1 person
> signing only one of my keys. I also only see 7 of the keys have received
> my signature and uploaded to the key servers.

> 	If people are having problems I'd welcome hearing from them so we can
> help resolve any issues.

I've received 10 signatures from 9 individuals at this point.

2 of those have used caff (you and George).

Most have used the pgp keyservers and I've been checking and sucking in
signatures at least once per day.

On a couple of occasions, I've caught some new signatures uploaded to
BigLumber.

Any new signatures on any of the keys on BigLumber have been pushed to
the pgp.net keyservers.

Any new signatures to any of the keys in the keysigning party pulled
from the keyservers have been pushed to BigLumber.

So, both should be in sync.

Checking your keys on my keyring, I see 7 signatures on one key and 6
signatures on the other key of yours, none of which is mine.  Strange.
I guess caff doesn't update my keyring.  You did get mine, did you not?

I just imported the caff pubring.gpg into my keyring and loaded a bunch
of signatures I had made.  That sucks.  I've pushed those to the
keyservers and uploaded them to BigLumber now.

Regards,
Mike