[ale] filtering/scan web sites

Brian Mathis brian.mathis+ale at betteradmin.com
Fri Dec 9 09:54:39 EST 2011

If you use OpenDNS, you can block malware domains from there.  It's
not a 100% foolproof block, but it does work very well, and it takes
very little effort to setup.

Otherwise, it sounds like you're looking for an IDS.  Snort has been
rated one of the best open source projects of all time.

❧ Brian Mathis