[ale] PGP / GPG Keysigning Party Reminder... Just 3 days away now.

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Tue Dec 6 11:51:51 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-12-06 at 11:24 -0500, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> On 12/05/2011 08:00 PM, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
> > 	If anyone else is interested... I have a cron job that is currently
> > pulling down the keyring from BigLumber and generating a participant
> > list as I had generated previously back in Nov '09 for the last ALE key
> > signing party. You can grab it at the following URL:
> >
> > 	http://undergrid.net/ale11/ksp-ale11.txt
>
> I was just working on a small Python program to do something similar in
> the following format:
>
> ID [   ]  Fingerprint [  ]  Will Sign [   ]
>   Fingerprint: D3E7 8712 491A E904 CD4B 080F C84F B9A8 E587 7295
>   Key type and length: RSA/3072
>   Created: Tue, Oct 11 2011
>   Expires: Mon, Feb 09 2015
>
>   UIDs:
>           "Michael B. Trausch" <mike at trausch.us>

> I was going to run a full set of copies (one for each key on the list
> plus 10 extras) just before leaving for the social.

> Whichever everyone prefers.  :-)

I had been thinking along the line of double sided printouts of the
BigLumber site.  Easy but has the downside that they don't break out the
key-id separately (last 8 digits of the v5 fingerprints) and they don't
group those fingerprints into sequences of 4 digits.  That fine if you
want do do that.

Understand, though.  We have one key on there that was "delete" by me
but it turns out it's still in the keyring, it just doesn't show in the
listing on the site.  You'll want to filter out DE2F3D50.  Scott
regenerated a new key and that one is not valid.

> 	--- Mike

Regards,
Mike