[ale] PGP / GPG Keysigning Party Reminder... Just 3 days away now.

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Dec 6 11:24:49 EST 2011

On 12/05/2011 08:00 PM, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
> 	If anyone else is interested... I have a cron job that is currently
> pulling down the keyring from BigLumber and generating a participant
> list as I had generated previously back in Nov '09 for the last ALE key
> signing party. You can grab it at the following URL:
>
> 	http://undergrid.net/ale11/ksp-ale11.txt

I was just working on a small Python program to do something similar in
the following format:

ID [   ]  Fingerprint [  ]  Will Sign [   ]
  Fingerprint: D3E7 8712 491A E904 CD4B 080F C84F B9A8 E587 7295
  Key type and length: RSA/3072
  Created: Tue, Oct 11 2011
  Expires: Mon, Feb 09 2015

  UIDs:
          "Michael B. Trausch" <mike at trausch.us>

I was going to run a full set of copies (one for each key on the list
plus 10 extras) just before leaving for the social.

Whichever everyone prefers.  :-)

	--- Mike