[ale] Sun StorEdge T3 array help

Chris behrnetworks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:13:25 EDT 2011

Hello,

If there is anyone out there using ancient Sun StorEdge T3 arrays,
would you kindly point me to some documentation that
shows me how to completely reset the controllers to default, including
disabling volume slicing. If that's not possible, what
is the proper method of volume slicing to use the entire capacity of a
volume? It seems the command only accepts whole
numbers and not decimal numbers (e.g.  270GB versus 270.567 GB).

If there is a better mailing list for this topic, my apologies for
posting here. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Chris