[ale] 2012 SouthEast LinuxFest -- Venue

georgia_tech_swagger georgia.tech.swagger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:52:30 EDT 2011

We do take into consideration the total vote for all Atlanta venues,
operating under the assumption that everybody would fall in line behind
whatever the best Atlanta venue is.

While the poll isn't the only deciding factor (frankly, as a non-profit
charging $0 to attend, price is factors #1 through #10), it is an important
data point, and if we're close between two nearly identical bids, it could
very well tip the scales.