[ale] 3D CAD in Linux?

Watson, Keith krwatson at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Aug 23 08:48:38 EDT 2011

This might help find one:

List of computer-aided design editors for architecture, engineering and construction
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_CAD_software

Constructive solid geometry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructive_solid_geometry

and based on what Chris Fowler and Jim Kinney said:

BRL-CAD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRL-CAD

BRL-CAD
http://brlcad.org/

keith

--

Keith R. Watson                        Georgia Institute of Technology
IT Support professional Lead           College of Computing