[ale] Linux Netbook Options

Timothy Sassone tsassone at spsu.edu
Thu Aug 18 09:00:10 EDT 2011

Thank you!  To be honest, I'm only just getting into the hardware side of things, I hadn't found crucial.com yet, looks to be a wonderful resource, thank you!

I've ordered the PC (in part in the hopes that it will arrive before the SPSU install-fest), but opted to wait on the memory.

My thanks to everyone who has helped once again, I look forward to the new computer, and hopefully getting more involved with the Linux community here!

Tim