[ale] Linux Netbook Options

Avery Ceo avery.ceo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:48:52 EDT 2011

Another netbook/tablet you could look at is the Lenovo S10-3t.  It fits the
price range, and is easily upgradeable to 2G of RAM.  I can vouch for its
Ubuntu support, with one exception - it does not automatically detect the
swivel to tablet mode, so you would need to map one of the hardware buttons
to rotate the screen and evdev inputs.

- Avery