[ale] Linux Netbook Options

Andrew Wade andrewiwade at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:40:38 EDT 2011

One thing that I would try if I wanted to get a touchscreen notebook is
bring a Live-Dvd or Live-Cd of the Linux distro you want to use.

Then just got to frys, or any other place and reboot it into the live linux
cd.  You may have to stop by the forums and ask if the touchscreen packages
are installed by default or not on the live distro, but it would be an
excellent quick test.

Andrew