[ale] Odd WTF question

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sun Aug 14 20:05:45 EDT 2011

On 08/14/2011 07:44 PM, Drifter wrote:
> I assure you I am NOT intentionally sending HTML mail. I hate to see it
> coming at me and I would never send any out.
>
> Looking at my KMail settings/configuration settings, about the only
> place I can see where it might make a difference is "Message Property."
> There I have the two choices:
>
> MIME compliant (Quoted Printable);
>
> Allow 8-bit.
>
> I am sending this message out with the section option.

Your messages are sending as HTML with a plain-text section.  Many MUA
programs will prefer to display the HTML when it is present, though,
such as Thunderbird (which I am using at present).

When I reply, I get the formatting seen above, but the HTML doesn't have
spaces between the paragraphs as the text part does.

	--- Mike

                                       -- Carveth Read, "Logic"