[ale] Odd WTF question second reply

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Sun Aug 14 19:52:33 EDT 2011

I went back and looked at the source for my first message to ALE.
This is what I see at the beginning of the message:

--Boundary-01=_3IFSOjASNGDTika

There the Content-Type is clearly set "text/plain"  But obviously KMail is
also repeating the message using

So my question should be, how the hell do I get KMail to stop doing that?

Sean