[ale] difference between android and linux ?

Tavarvess Ware tavarvessware at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:30:03 EDT 2011

I have a nook color and transformer for price nook is awesome once rooted
but you lose the read to me option for kids.  I recently picked up a
transformer and I've seen people run Ubuntu on it and nook, heck I ran
Ubuntu on my old windows phone.  Really is based on what you want truthfully
I got the transformer for keyboard it gives it more battery life an memory
card slot besides the onboard micro sd, also x2 USB ports and it has an
onboard HDMI which makes it a very powerful device.  The nook once unlocked
with proper kernel/rom has Bluetooth enabled do you can use a Bluetooth
keyboard, etc.

Sent from my Windows Phone