[ale] Domains

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Wed Aug 10 10:30:33 EDT 2011

I don't know that Network Solutions (netsol) does that.  Godaddy is a
commercial registrar like many others so don't know that they would be a
source either.  I use DirectNIC as a registrar but they aren't anymore
of a central point for tracking domain sales.  Otherwise I have heard of
any central site that tracks overall domain name sales or transaction
details.  It would be interesting though!

I have a domain that I'm going to be selling soon... www.kitbuilder.com

Perhaps look to the groups that maintain the TLD space like .org?  They
may have that type of data.

http://www.pir.org/home

A web-search for LTD maintainers should do...RinL