[ale] [OT] Android Requires Gmail email account?!?!?

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sun Aug 7 20:53:07 EDT 2011

If you use an alternative to the market and (on Android 2.2 or newer) use an
alternative suite of sync plugins, Android without Google can be done. I
haven't done it yet, but am considering it for when I close the trausch.usGAFYD.

--
Sent from my phone... a G2 running CM7 nightlies!

https://accountservices.passport.net/ppnetworkhome.srf?vv=1100&mkt=EN-US&lc=1033