[ale] Fstab fails

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:22:51 EDT 2011

In my case, the system is coming up but just without the nfs directory
mounted.

On Aug 4, 2011 9:03 AM, "Lightner, Jeff" <JLightner at water.com> wrote:
> Good idea.
>

> ________________________________
Ceo
> Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 7:42 PM
> To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts; transam at verysecurelinux.com
> Subject: Re: [ale] Fstab fails
>

> Have you considered the automounter? By waiting until the first attempt to
read a file before mounting the share, you might avoid your startup issue,
and you would get remounts after a lost connection for free if there is a
network blip.

jslozier at gmail.com>> wrote:

> [...]
Ubuntu

> Proud partner. Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
>
> Please consider our environment before printing this e-mail or
attachments.
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential
information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply
immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and
delete it. Thank you.