[ale] OT: gas going up this weekend

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Thu Apr 28 15:56:16 EDT 2011

There was a post that calculated the additional cost as being "only" about "60" cents for a "15 gallon" fill up.   The tone of that post clearly indicated it wasn't a big impact.

If you like to split hairs you're correct that what I wrote wasn't a direct quote of that post but I'd point out that is why I said "something like" rather than regurgitating the entire post.