[ale] OT: gas going up this weekend

Tom Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Thu Apr 28 10:31:52 EDT 2011

I'd like to get the Linux stuff working better for me before adding any
new challenges 8-/

My (state run) employer has just switched to MS Exchange (state mandate
- wish I didn't think money was involved 'cause stupid explains the
change just as well) and so far I find the results just plain ugly.
Maybe the web interface will at least wear well...and improve with
experience...

All of the above contributes to topic drift. sorry, but I'm annoyed.