[ale] OT: gas going up this weekend

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:19:54 EDT 2011

Oh, the irony of this :-)

Tax and spend
Tax and no spend
Spend and no tax

What a delima!
 On Apr 27, 2011 8:48 AM, "Lightner, Jeff" <jlightner at water.com> wrote:
> Damn those Tax and Spend Democrats ...oh wait...

information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply
immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and
delete it. Thank you.