[ale] Areca SATA Card and Cables?

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:58:50 EDT 2011

Robert,

The link you provided to the Sonnet product shows in the tech specs on the
right hand side   that you must have a controller that supports Port
Replication. The link you provided to the Areca 1110 doesn't give that much
detail, but I suspect that it does NOT and thus you only see one drive. You
can check Areca's support page to make sure. Otherwise, it may be some
setting required in the configuration of the Areca (usually accessed by Ctrl
+ A or R or some such hot key combination).

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Robert L. Harris <robert.l.harris at gmail.com