[ale] sh archive

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:13:21 EDT 2011

shar is not on any of the RHEL5/RHEL6/Fedora14/Fedora15alpha systems I've
checked. Nor is it in any package on any repo affiliated solidly with that
distro chain. However, I do always find tar, bash, sed and awk.

At the point I don't I start looking for a file called ntkernel.exe so I can
delete it :-)