[ale] setting up email server

Joshua jrtroberts at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:32:54 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I have had to setup my laptop as a webserver in order to finish my class
project.  There is a feature in our product we would like to activate,
but it will require sending email.  I have looked and looked and I
cannot find a free smtp relay service or a free dns service that will
give me a MX record.  I only need it for a week and don't have the money
to pay for anything even if I needed it for longer.  I can just cut this
feature out of the mock product, but I would like to know if there are
any other solutions.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Joshua