[ale] 3D printing [OT]

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed Apr 13 12:17:28 EDT 2011

On 04/08/2011 02:40 PM, dude-aaron-omy wrote:
> He insists it is fast and has many tutorials, but last week
> he was noting disappointment over some mechanical
> failures that he needs to address.

LOL!

Charles, can I see it, can I, can I?  Is it as fast as /dev/null (just
kidding!)? :)

Seriously, though, I would love to see it and see how it actually works.
 I've been reading a fair bit about them and I like the concept, and I
think I could even use one for a few things that I'd like to do to fix
problems I'm having instead of replacing the problematic stuff outright
(though I think that would depend on the ability to "print" primitive
circuitry within a sturdy plastic housing).

	--- Mike