[ale] mp3 player

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Tue Apr 12 17:31:10 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-04-11 at 21:42 -0400, Pete Hardie wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 21:33, Damon L. Chesser <damon at damtek.com> wrote:
> > Any recommendations for a MP3 player that works with Linux?
>
> Works how?  gtkpod makes iPods work well, and rumor has it that any
> MP3 player that just uses directories and files and acts like a USB
> drive can be used - load with drag and drop or CLI movement of files.
>
> DO you have any models in mind?

No, although the SanDisk Sansa clip looks good (spent some time
searching google today).  A few years back, it was "hard" to find any
data on these things and I think I am in the market for one now as I am
not happy with the cheap on I purchased a few years back.  Then again,
back then, spending $40 on a thing to listen to music/spoken word was
hard to justify.

--
Damon
damon at damtek.com