[ale] [OT] Need to lock down a Windows laptop

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:11:09 EDT 2011

If you want a jack or part thereof for a VERY reasonable price, you can't
beat www.pullapart.com "The Best Strip Joint in Town." They have 3 yards in
Atl area and are spreading all over the country like weeds (only in a good
way). You would have to go to the location and check for yourself, but they
put the jacks on a rack by the check out stations. The best thing is that
all prices are the same low price regardless of what make/model of vehicle
it is from. The down side is that they mostly stock 10yr old vehicles. Check
out their price list on the web site and you'll see what I mean. I'm a Volvo
buff and I picked up a complete hood (with grill & hinges) and a complete
driver's door (with all switches and trim) for ~ $40 each...pretty sweet!

Your next best option might be www.car-part.com. Put in your make, model and
year and it lists yards from all over the country with the part(s) you need
in stock.

Happy hunting!
GC