[ale] mp3 player

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 21:51:38 EDT 2011

On 04/11/2011 09:33 PM, Damon L. Chesser wrote:
> Any recommendations for a MP3 player that works with Linux?

I got the Sansa Fuse+ 8GB. When plugged into the USB intfc Linux sees it
as removable storage. I got a bunch of SD cards and copied my music
library over and play from them. It also has a decent size display for
the total size of the unit and plays video files. It handles all of the
OSS codecs as well as the others natively. It also has an FM radio and
records off air. I do find the touch pad a little touchy sometimes, but
overall I've been happy with it.