[ale] [OT]Random wonderings

Tom Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sun Apr 10 20:59:48 EDT 2011

I'm not an expert on data centers - by a looong shot. I got the impression
that DC powered centers was coming along a year and a half ago from some
random reading (long since lost). Obviously, I could have it all balled
up.

OTOH, I wasn't thinking of a data center application, but
desktop/deskside. Weight is a sometimes consideration, housekeeping is.