[ale] Ultimate Cell Phone remote?

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 8 12:55:57 EDT 2011

On 4/8/2011 12:49 PM, James Sumners wrote:

> I really think you would be better off gfetting a decent universal
> remote. I use a Harmony 550, configured as a Series 2 TiVo remote,
> with my XBMC.

I already have a regular style universal remote that works pretty good.
  I even have a wireless mini lenovo keyboard/mouse combo.  What I'm
really after is a remote with a keyboard(hopefully virtual) that I can
modify to my liking.  There are already some remotes with slideout
keyboards, keyboards on the back etc.  But I would like to have the
ability to tweak the buttons, layout, etc to my liking via a touch
screen enabled phone.