[ale] Netgear FS608 Switch

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:00:09 EDT 2011

+1

Go into modem, write all login/connection info from user.
Do a hard reset to wipe all the modem's config.
Do the same with switch.
Turn them both off. Connect switch to modem.
Turn modem back on.
Enter all login/connection info on modem and make sure it works.
Turn switch back on, check to see if works. If not, that "should" be an
area on the Netgear where you can CLONE the MAC and IP from the modem.
Reboot switch (or both) and all should be good.

It always works for me.
It just take too long trying to troubleshoot GS crappy setup.