[ale] [OT] Please Help me with my homework

Doug Hall doughalldev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 19:29:57 EDT 2011

I got a 145. Darned New England states! :-/

After finishing the test, I turned on Firebug and enabled the feature
which highlights the element you're hovering over (and simultaneously
shows the html in the lower panel). Fortunately, the developer did not
embed any hints in the html elements themselves, so cheating wasn't
possible. However, I did notice that the coordinates for Utah, Nevada
and North Dakota are off a bit.

Interesting little web test, however. A larger map would have been nice.

Doug Hall