[ale] perl/postgresql question

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:06:26 EDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 8:59 AM, Geoffrey Myers
<lists at serioustechnology.com>wrote:

> This is likely the approach I'll have to take, but searching for a hex
> value in an ascii dump is questionable?  Not sure what I'd be searching
> for.

I don't think it's a real hex value. I think it's an ascii text string that
just happens to "look like" a hex value. I've seen that screw up before but
I can't recall the process. 10 years ago is pretty fuzzy...
James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.