[ale] OT: gmail accounts

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:16:21 EDT 2011

On 04/01/2011 08:27 AM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On 4/1/2011 8:10 AM, Geoffrey Myers wrote:
>> Hmmm, I never use the web interface for gmail.  I've got it set up for
>> IMAP and check my email from my various devices.
>>
> that Details shows if your account was checked via IMAP or web
> interface..&  dates.. cool!
Gives the ip so I was able to track down to a server on
cableonline.com.mx I forget the rest of it. Just to be on the safe side
though I'm changing all of my password(s) at forums, email lists,
subscriptions, online shops, etc. This on top of packing to move in 3
weeks. (Oye where's the painkillers)